Mrs Victoria Kalomo Mbandu
Director - Human Resource
SUV vehicles procured for Provincial Centers
Solwezi Guest house project
This department looks at the affairs of workers within the union. From recruitment to retirement, the Human Resource department ensures that all employees rights and working conditions are observed by management.
• The department supervises the day to day workers at the office and the union surroundings.
• It also organises union meetings and conferences internally and externally
The department is also in charge of business related tasks. Among the business related include:
• Procurement of union inventories, stocks and supplies
• Registration of suppliers for the union
Initiate income generating projects as well as revolving funds. For instance;
• Building of structures
The union is currently building two structures (1) a guest house in Solwezi and (2) a block of flats are being built in Lusaka. All these structures once completed will be a source of revenue for the union.
• Procurement of new high vehicles for provinces
Currently, the union is buying Service Utility Vehicles (SUV) for BETUZ offices in various provinces in the country.
Under this duty of the department,
• the department is responsible for recruiting staff , handles worker appraisals and recommend staff for promotion and demotion.
• Also, the department is incharge of union employees' compensation and social security.
Code Of Ethics
Blue Financial Services
Materials Loan Scheme